ABOUT THE WEBSITE:
This is not a click and buy website. It is provided primarily as a reference catalog to the jewelry designs of Douglas Magnus. Although many of the items seen here are one-of-a-kind, many of these pieces are available as editions or handcrafted productions of designs from the Magnus catalog, made today in the Santa Fe studio. All are authentic original works of lasting quality.
Please call or email the Studio for further information on availability and pricing for items in the collections.
HOW TO BUY MAGNUS:
Douglas Magnus is a long established name in the American Jewelry Arts. The MAGNUS mark ensures distinctive, high quality, and unique design and craftsmanship. Many of the Magnus Designs are entirely handmade one-of-a-kind pieces, while some of the work is able to be reproduced.
You are to be congratulated for having the good taste to seek out these meaningful additions to your Quality of Life or that of someone you love! Magnus Jewelry is somehow comfortable and familiar, while always beyond the ordinary. It matters to us that you be very happy with these important acquisitions!
TO PURCHASE FROM ONE OF OUR RETAILERS:
VISIT STORES IN SANTA FE:
Magnus jewelry and accessories are available in Santa Fe at two fine stores:
- *Malouf on the Plaza, located on the historic Santa Fe Plaza, specializing in Magnus collections in silver, mixed silver/gold, Primal Diamond Jewelry, Santa Fe Heritage Collection, Turquoise statement pieces, Buckles and Belt Accessories. Visit www.maloufontheplaza.
- *Sorrel Sky, 125 W. Palace Avenue, featuring Magnus collections of Genuine Cerrillos Turquoise Jewelry set in 14k and 18k gold, with diamond accents. All pieces are made with rare Castilian and Tiffany turquoise from Magnus-owned mines, and are marked for authenticity. Visit www.sorrelsky.com.
ALSO HOUSTON, DURANGO, RUIDOSO:
- *Adobe Gallery In Ruidoso, NM., 2905 Sudderth Drive, featuring a broad selection of Magnus Works from Magnus collections in silver, mixed silver/gold, Turquoise statement pieces, Buckles and Belt accessories. Visit www.theadobefineart.com.
- *Sorrel Sky in Durango, CO., 828 Main Avenue, featuring a broad selection of MAGNUS jewelry and accessories in Silver, Gold and Turquoise. Visit www.sorrelsky.com.
- *Maida's Belts & Buckles in Houston, TX., 5727 Westheimer Road, specializing in the finest in handcrafted American Heritage Buckles, Belts and Jewelry. Visit www.maidasbelts.com.
TO PURCHASE DIRECTLY FROM MAGNUS STUDIOS:
Visit www.douglasmagnus.com, then CALL US at (505) 983-6777.
Buying Magnus can involve patience while sorting through the many selections and options in the vast collections as seen in this website. It's an Old Fashioned process. A buyer must be generally aware of items of interest and be willing to call and discuss items to obtain pricing and availability. It is not a click-and-buy website. M-F 9am-4pm MST