- Influenced by the Spanish Silversmiths that came to the "New World" in the 1500's as well as the native artisans.
- All items are sterling silver and/or 14k gold.
- Unique textured surface styling using ancient and proprietary technology.
- Some items have "Primal Diamonds" embedded.
- Highest quality turquoise stones used.
- Celebration of Santa Fe 400 year anniversary in some pieces, others celebrate New Mexico's 100th anniversary.
- These items are especially beautiful paired with leather or denim.
Santa Fe is the oldest capital city in North America and the oldest European community west of the Mississippi. While Santa Fe was inhabited on a very small scale in 1607, it was truly settled by the conquistador Don Pedro de Peralta in 1609-1610. Along with the settlements in New Mexico came the art, coins, jewelry, and silversmiths. I have been inspired by these artisans and created an extensive line of jewelry items based on these Old World looks. I call this group of jewelry items the "New World Collections". Douglas Magnus